100 mile house
– Lyrically driven roots music - incredible harmonies between Peter and Denise and unforgettable violin work from Scott Zubot.
– Acoustic Folk-Rock Singer/Songwriter known for her potent vocals & empathic soul.
Andrew Collins Trio
– A fusion of roots music spanning bluegrass, jazz, classical and celtic music
– A contemporary descendant of old time folk and mountain music .....
– Verch is a straight – up virtuoso!
– Honest, Rootsy and Real
– singer/songwriter - multi-instrumentalist: fiddle, mandolin, guitar - solo to 7 piece
– is an emerging force in the world of new music, hailing proudly from the Canadian sub Arctic.
– A sweet and silly duo, Chicken-Like Birds bring their twist on sloppy blues and ragtime-folk.
– Soulful Music For The Masses - Winner 2015 Western Canadian Music Award Urban Recording, Say Somethin’
Derina Harvey Band
– Front-woman Derina Harvey leads this Alberta-based five-piece Celtic-rock act, offering an authentic east coast experience.
– Original. Aboriginal. Word Player. Music Maker
FARMER The BAND
– Multitasking, multi instrumentalist, indie folksters with cleverly crafted, heartfelt lyrics weaved in guitar wizardry.
Genevieve and the Wild Sundays
– This all-female quartet combines soaring harmonies, sweet mandolin picking and original catchy songwriting.
Great Canadian Songbook,The
– Featured performers Ken Lavigne, Tiller’s Folly and Diyet provide the audience a stylistic overview of Canada's greatest hits
Harpdog Brown & the Travelin' Blues Show
– Maple Blues Award for the 2nd consecutive year as Canada's Harmonica Player of the Year!
Ish / Ish & Friends
– Singer, Songwriter, Storyteller - Ish's Concerts are lively, engaging, up-tempo, have positive themes and appeal to All Ages.
– Veteran Canadian singer/songwriter loves to tour across Western Canada!
– Harp and Voice
Jeffery Straker (singer-songwriter-pianist)
– singer-pianist writing honest story ballads & toe tappers, woven with trademark audience banter. Folk with a dash of pop.
Jocelyn Pettit Band,The
– West Coast Canadian Fiddler, Stepdancer & Singer - featuring Blazing New-Trad Celtic & World Music
John Welsh Band
– Blends folk, surf rock, reggae and latin
– Original folk-oriented acoustic music to quench the thirsty soul
– Ken Waldman combines traditional fiddling, original poetry, and Alaska-set storytelling for a performance uniquely his own
– Exceptional performance of traditional and contemporary Celtic fiddle music
– An all-embracing Scandinavian folk music experience
– Soulful songs shaped by a powerful voice
– Lizzy Hoyt weaves stories through melodies rooted in Celtic and folk traditions
– Melding the traditional with the modern
– Drawing from a rich heritage of traditional francophone songs, Melisande [electrotrad] unearths rare treasures.
– Storytelling troubadour walking throughout Canada, building community and uplifting hearts along the way.
New North Collective
– Northern Songs. Northern Voices.
Old Man Luedecke
– Old Man Luedecke is the real thing, a modern-day people's poet and traveling bard and balladeer.
– genre-bending, globe-hopping, joyous rock-folk-pop-world-roots music from Western Canada
Pharis and Jason Romero
– Powerfully timeless folk from two voices and two instruments!
– indie-folk with tender lyrics, and fluid, feathery vocals, and a subtle, decorative twinkle of a ukulele or guitar
– Resonant, acoustic folk with an otherworldly edge, and a lyric presence that cuts deep
– Danny Kaye meets Pete Seeger in lively, warm-hearted concerts combining music and humour.
Rick Scott and Nico Rhodes: ROOTS & GROOVES
– Hillbilly concertos, Appalachian grooves, ferocious folk funk & many manly moves....
– A Canadian renewal into modern roots; seamlessly blending spirited fiddling, energetic dancing and gorgeous harmonies.
– A Prince Amongst Songwriters!
TDR/ Les Tireux d'Roches
– Creative traditional music from Quebec
– Critically acclaimed, internationally traveled power trio at the forefront of a bold new movement in roots music
– The Wardens, Rocky Mountain culture at its best. Original songs stories by real park wardens from Banff National Park.
West My Friend
– Cascadian third-wave indie-prog chamber folk-roots music.
Wheat in the Barley,The
– Folk Fusion at its finest – Canadian right down to our Roots!
– Helene Blackburn, Artistic Director & Choreographer: creating and producting works for general adult and youth audiences
Ian Johnstone -"A Musical Ambassador To Kids"
– Opera, Spice and Everything Nice will make you laugh, cry and smile.
Ish / Ish & Friends
– Ish's charm and ability to relate to everyone from toddlers to grandparents makes him unique and ever so popular.
– Singer, songwriter, actor and storyteller, he’s performed his lively participatory concerts in nine countries