100 mile house
– Lyrically driven roots music - incredible harmonies between Peter and Denise and unforgettable violin work from Scott Zubot.
– Well-crafted songs about self-renewal and empowerment. Catchy hooks and memorable melodies presented with a little stomp.
– Honest, Rootsy and Real
Benjamin Dakota Rogers
– Benjamin Dakota Rogers is an award-winning folk artist and multi-instrumentalist. His sound is hard-driving contemporary folk
Blue Moon Marquee
– A gypsy-blues jazz duo that delivers passionate performances and smouldering onstage chemistry as their trademark.
– Bon Débarras presents a repertoire that is almost entirely original, steeped in poetry and rhythmic urban sounds.
– Brett Wildeman is a guitar strumming, nature loving musician and cyclist.
– Bruce Coughlan has lived a life of music since early in his teens when he began busking on the streets of Vancouver, Canada.
– is an emerging force in the world of new music, hailing proudly from the Canadian sub Arctic.
– Toronto-based queer folk-pop duo, two parts daydream & one part grunge.
– Clay Ravens are a Vancouver based heavy folk band that plays high energy boot stomping music, rife with soaring fiddle solos
Dan Frechette & Laurel Thomsen
– Lyrically refreshing and musically diverse Roots-Folk.
– Soulful Music For The Masses - Winner 2015 Western Canadian Music Award Urban Recording, Say Somethin’
Derina Harvey Band
– Front-woman Derina Harvey leads this Alberta-based five-piece Celtic-rock act, offering an authentic east coast experience.
– Desirée makes a point of having every song be honest and emotionally charged.
Diyet and the Love Soldiers
– Original. Aboriginal. Word Player. Music Maker
FARMER The BAND
– Multitasking, multi instrumentalist, indie folksters with cleverly crafted, heartfelt lyrics weaved in guitar wizardry.
Genevieve and the Wild Sundays
– This all-female quartet combines soaring harmonies, sweet mandolin picking and original catchy songwriting.
Great Canadian Songbook,The
– Featured performers Ken Lavigne, Tiller’s Folly and Diyet provide the audience a stylistic overview of Canada's greatest hits
Harpdog Brown & the Travelin' Blues Show
– Maple Blues Award for the 2nd consecutive year as Canada's Harmonica Player of the Year!
Ish / Ish & Friends
– Singer, Songwriter, Storyteller - Ish's Concerts are lively, engaging, up-tempo, have positive themes and appeal to All Ages.
Jack Garton and The Demon Squadron
– Deep Grooves and Mad Ideas Howling Blues
James Hill & Anne Janelle
– Together, James and Anne craft a sound that is intricate, enchanting and engaging: “a crystal clear sound filled with warmth”
– Vocally driven raw and gorgeous siren of the Canadian north, arresting as a solo performer and a passionate rock frontman
– “One of the most talented folksinger/songwriters this area has ever produced.” Victoria Times Colonist
– Original songs hand-woven from his own roots and the history and salty air of Canada’s west coast.
John Welsh Band
– Blends folk, surf rock, reggae and latin
– Original folk-oriented acoustic music to quench the thirsty soul
– Exceptional performance of traditional and contemporary Celtic fiddle music
Le Vent du Nord
– Le Vent du Nord is acknowledged as an influential force in Quebec’s traditional folk music revival.
Lemon Bucket Orkestra
– Multi award winning Lemon Bucket Orkestra is a guerilla-punk-party-brass band massive heralded as a genre bending phenomenon.
Les Poules à Colin
– Les Poules à Colin's repertoire is a mix of original and folk-trad songs and tunes, that range from old-time to pop music.
– Acclaimed songwriter, Lizzy Hoyt is one of Canada’s most powerful Celtic-folk artists.
Logan and Nathan
– Logan and Nathan combine folk with the eclectic. Imagine Johnny and June after a trip down the rabbit hole.
– The LYNNeS are Juno award winning songwriter Lynn Miles and award-winning songwriter Lynne Hanson.
Marc Atkinson Trio with Cameron Wilson
– Masterful acoustic guitarist who combines lyricism, rhythmic precision and technical mastery into a distinctive guitar voice
– Storytelling troubadour walking throughout Canada, building community and uplifting hearts along the way.
New North Collective
– Northern Songs. Northern Voices.
– From cheeky rock pop to quietly beautiful love songs, A Girl In Teen City reflects Oh Susanna’s songwriting breadth.
– indie-folk with tender lyrics, and fluid, feathery vocals, and a subtle, decorative twinkle of a ukulele or guitar
Red Dirt Skinners
– Sublime genre-crossing musicianship from a multi-award winning husband/wife duo
– High energy indie-folk band pairing smoky roots with modern melody
Reid Jamieson Band
– Soulful acoustic duo with incredible vocals, banter, award-winning originals plus compelling covers (Cohen/50s/holiday)
– Danny Kaye meets Pete Seeger in lively, warm-hearted concerts combining music and humour.
Rick Scott and Nico Rhodes: ROOTS & GROOVES
– Hillbilly concertos, Appalachian grooves, warm hearted humour... Rick and Nico cook!
– Award winning songwriter and terrific performer with a voice like Stan Rogers and songs of love,travel danger and whimsy
Russ Rosen Band
– Story driven roots rock starting parties in your soul
Son of John
– Son of John is a father & son country/folk duo that bring smooth vocal harmonies and creative instrumentations to their shows
– Young First Nation Singer Songwriter & Activist
TDR/ Les Tireux d'Roches
– Creative traditional music from Quebec
– Tiger Moon is a West Canadian Folk band - a healthy blend of Bluegrass and Country, while still deeply rooted in folk.
– Critically acclaimed, internationally traveled power trio at the forefront of a bold new movement in roots music
– The Wardens, Rocky Mountain culture at its best. Original songs stories by real park wardens from Banff National Park.
Wheat in the Barley,The
– Folk Fusion at its finest – Canadian right down to our Roots!
– Helene Blackburn, Artistic Director & Choreographer: creating and producting works for general adult and youth audiences
– Singer, songwriter, actor and storyteller, he’s performed his lively participatory concerts in nine countries