– Piano Duo - David Jalbert and Wonny Song
Alcan and Lafayette String Quartet
– For 2017-18, we have a brand new project named 'A mari usque ad mare': 2 string quartets, playing as an octet.
– Three-time winner of the International Accordion Competition!
– Award winning, dynamic piano duo presents an eclectic array from the Baroque to Jazz and own arrangements and compositions
BEV & MARC Duo
– The upbeat and swinging choice of repertoire shows a harmonious combination of percussion and violin.
Borealis String Quartet
– One of the most dynamic and exciting world-class ensembles of its generation
– Bold as Brass
Canadian Guitar Quartet,The
– great brilliance and an optimal mastery of their instruments …Guitart Magazine – ITALY
– cellist Bryan Cheng (19) and pianist Silvie Cheng (26), both top prizewinners of national competitions.
– Chamber music with a rock vibe
– Four accordions from the edge of Europe
Daniel Bolshoy (classical guitar)
– “Bolshoy, though he possesses a technique of the highest order, is a musician first.” Ottawa Citizen
– Classical-Crossover violinist performing multiple genres and styles such as Country, Classical-Pop, Celtic & Folk.
David Jalbert (piano)
– "Jalbert dazzles with skill, style and taste with all the all the exuberance and finesse a listener could want." TORONTO STAR
Double Double Duo
– Double-Double uniquely fuses classical showpieces with rock, pop, jazz and world music.
– Violin and piano duo
– Featuring Amélie Fortin and Marie-Christine Poirier, Duo Fortin-Poirier is one of the best piano duo of its generation!
– Jasper Wood (violin) and Daniel Bolshoy (Guitar)
Ensemble La Cigale
– Music of the renaissance and baroque eras on period instruments
– Foothills Brass presents a sparkling variety of music from classic to jazz. Serious Fun!
– Great Voices of Canada. With his pianist and a guest soprano, Mr. Quilico will introduce several great Canadian voices.
– For over 20 years the Gryphon Trio has impressed audiences & established itself as one of the world's preeminent piano trios.
– Beat boxing String Trio
Jane Coop, piano
– Elegant, experienced, and brilliant, are words to describe pianist Jane Coop who takes her art form to a higher stratum.
Jasper Wood (violin)
– “His fingers were a blur of motion as he coaxed achingly rich tones from his violin.” Billings Gazette
– One of the most interesting Canadian pianist of his generation
– Joe Trio is not your average piano trio.
Karl Stobbe (violin)
– Karl Stobbe is recognized as one of Canada’s most accomplished violinists
Kornel Wolak (clarinet)
– Highly praised on two continents for his glorious tone, precise technical control and musical imagination
– Violinist Marc Djokic is known for his powerful and virtuosic performances. Award-winning soloist and chamber musician.
Maxim Bernard (pianist)
– "It is his scope and range as a pianist that set him apart" Menachem Pressler.
– Ô-Celli or the magical sound of 8 cellos
Penderecki String Quartet
– they approached their musical task with style and dedication. Their playing was impeccable.THE GLOBE AND MAIL
Pentaèdre (wind quintet)
– Montreal has its own champions of the windy genre. Natasha Gauthier, Hour (Canada)
– Pianist Philip Chiu is noted for his infectious love of music and his ability to connect with audiences on and off the stage.
Pro Coro Canada
– One of only a few professional choirs in Canada, Pro Coro is poised to become one of the world's finest professional choirs.
– Virtuosity, romance, searing pyrotechnics—this famous ensemble leaves audiences breathless. That’s entertainment!
– Consisting of of four talented, charismatic young singers, At times serious, at times playful, highly skilled voice musicians
Rolston String Quartet
– Canada's own Rolston String Quartet is the frist prize winner of the 12th Banff International String Quartet Competition.
Sarah Hagen (piano)
– "Her Bach and Haydn were outstandingly inventive." (University of Waterloo Gazette)
Sébastien Lépine & 4ailes String Quartet
– New project for cello solo and string quartet - Imaginations 5.1
– Recognized both in Canada and abroad as “a player of gargantuan proportions” and a “pianiste extraordinaire.”
– Sincerity, virtuosity, humour, musicality recognized worldwide . A moment of pure beauty in his interpretations/presentations
Trillium Brass Quintet,The
– Five outstanding artists together create fresh, polished and energetic performances.
– Virtuoso arrangements and original pieces - serious, contemporary and entertaining - performed by three outstanding players.
– Trio Tangere, an exciting ensemble with the uncommon combination of two guitars and violin, performs diverse repertoire.
Triple Forte (piano trio)
– Three of Canada's best young talents cast a magical spell ...it was brilliant work. TORONTO STAR
– One of the foremost clarinet-violin-piano ensembles performing today.
– From Handel to Hip-Hop.